Amateur Theater Production Checklist
This Amateur Theater Production Checklist runs through all the matters you need to address before producing and staging a play or musical:
- finding a suitable project and getting authorization from the copyright holder to perform the play,
- locating and renting a theater venue to stage the production (if you don't already have one),
- drawing up a budget,
- deciding on a director, production designer, stage manager, costume designer, and other necessary personnel,
- arranging for liability insurance,
- auditions, casting, and rehearsals,
- arranging publicity for the production,
- staging the performances,
- looking after post-production details.
Download the Amateur Theater Production Checklist before your next stage production. It will help you stay organized. And it's free!
Last Updated: 14-April-2016