Arizona Lease Cosigner Agreement
Arizona landlords, if you're signing a lease with a student and/or a minor, make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement, which should be attached to the Lease.
- The cosigner agrees to:
- have the landlord check their credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Arizona.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021