Arkansas Bill of Sale for Mobile Home
If you are selling a mobile home in Arkansas, you need a Bill of Sale form.
- This is a legal document that contains the terms and conditions of the sale, and is intended to protect the seller.
- The buyer is required to move the mobile home off the present site to its new site before the seller hands over the title.
- If the buyer fails to do so within the specified time period, the deal is canceled and the seller will retain all amounts paid by the buyer.
- You can use this form for an 'as is' sale (with no warranties) or for a warranty sale. Just keep the applicable clauses and delete the ones that don't apply.
- Intended for use only in the State of Arkansas.
Last Updated: 20-October-2021