Lease office, retail shopping or other business premises to a tenant with this standard form Arkansas Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- Optional clauses for payment of the property taxes by either the landlord or the tenant, as agreed to between the parties.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Optional clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
This Arkansas Commercial Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016