Lease a house or apartment in Arkansas to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment or subletting by the tenant;
- disturbances and illegal activities;
- tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance;
- early termination of the lease.
The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure
form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report
, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
Landlords should always provide a written lease for tenants to sign, to make sure that their rights and duties as lessees are clear. The Arkansas Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement is downloadable and fully editable to fit your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016