AR landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your property, your family and yourself with this Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups, clubs and associations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, remove all trash, not cut wood, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Arkansas Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 03-August-2016