Arkansas Hunting Lease Agreement
AR landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your property, your family and yourself with this Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups, clubs and associations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, remove all trash, not cut wood, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- Available in MS Word format and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Arkansas.
Last Updated: 08-March-2022