Arkansas Rental Property Management Agreement
AR rental property managers, easily draw up your client contracts with this downloadable Arkansas Rental Property Management Agreement.
- Exclusive Retainer. The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- Compensation. The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for managing the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- Authority. The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake legal proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, obtain insurance, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- Indemnification. The owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- Tax Forms. The property manager will submit a Form 1099 to the IRS each year for the income derived from the property.
This Arkansas Rental Property Management Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. This is a reusable legal contract template, which can be used as often as you require.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016