Auction Agreement for Sale with Reserve
Auctioneers, write up a seller contract for a reserve bid sale with this customizable Auction Agreement for Sale with Reserve.
- Seller's Costs. The seller will pay for the auction catalog, advertising, delivery of the goods to the auctioneer, and insurance up until the time of delivery.
- Insurance. Once the goods are in the auctioneer's possession, the auctioneer is responsible for all risk insurance coverage.
- Promotion. The auctioneer is responsible for distributing the catalog and arranging the advertising for the sale.
- Compensation. The auctioneer's compensation will be in the form of a buyer's premium on all sales, not to exceed 15%.
- Scope of Agreement. This contract can be used for general sales of vehicles and household goods, or for auctions of collectibles, antiques, art, and other special items.
This Auction Agreement for Sale with Reserve is available in MS Word format. Download and customize for your unique business.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016