End User Licence for Downloadable Software | Australia
Create an End User Licence Agreement for downloadable software apps with this template form for Australian software developers.
- The EULA allows an online visitor to download the software product for use on a single computer.
- The EULA contains a disclaimer of any warranties (in other words, the program is provided 'as is') and limitation of liability clauses to protect the developer.
- Technical support is NOT provided as part of the licence.
- This End User Licence template is governed by Australian laws and can be used in any state or territory.
- The form is available as a MS Word template which is easy to download and customise.
Last Updated: 25-June-2018