Rent theatrical backdrops for stage sets, portrait sessions, photography studios, and film projects with this downloadable Backdrop Rental Agreement.
The Rental Agreement covers essential aspects of backdrop rentals such as:
- shipping of items for out-of-town locations;
- security deposit and rental fees;
- rentals to tax exempt organizations, such as church theater groups;
- policy for cancellations and late returns;
- loss or damage must be paid for by the customer;
Scenery and backdrops are costly items. A good rental contract is essential to protect against loss or damage. Get the Backdrop Rental Agreement template for your shop - it's customizable and easy to use.