Backdrop Rental Agreement
Rent theatrical backdrops for stage sets, portrait sessions, photography studios, and film projects with this downloadable Backdrop Rental Agreement.
The Rental Agreement covers essential aspects of backdrop rentals such as:
- shipping of items for out-of-town locations;
- security deposit and rental fees;
- rentals to tax exempt organizations, such as church theater groups;
- policy for cancellations and late returns;
- loss or damage must be paid for by the customer;
Scenery and backdrops are costly items. A good rental contract is essential to protect against loss or damage. Get the Backdrop Rental Agreement template for your shop - it's customizable and easy to use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016