Rent out a summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in the Bahamas with this Vacation Property Rental Agreement.
Provisions of the Rental Agreement include:
- payment and refund of security deposit,
- description of the rental property and items supplied, such as appliances, linens, etc.,
- restrictions on use of the property, such as smoking, pets, noise, guests,
- tenant is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises,
- tenant responsibilities during stay, including parking in designated areas and removal of garbage,
- liability for property damage,
- fees payable for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
This Bahamas Vacation Property Rental Agreement
template is governed by Bahamian laws, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016