Bridal Salon Business Plan
You want to open a bridal salon that features high-end wedding apparel and accessories. Good for you! As part of your start-up process, you'll need to prepare a Business Plan for your shop.
- The business model in the template is a sole proprietorship, but it can be modified for an LLC, partnership, or corporation.
- The business plan contains sections for tailoring and alterations, style consulting and wedding planner services.
- Also included: an industry analysis, marketing strategy, pricing and sales strategy, a 3-year financial model, and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your proprietary business information.
- Each section of the template contains instructions to help you complete the document.
- This Bridal Salon Business Plan template is totally editable and easy to use.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016