British Columbia Fee Agreement between Lawyer and Client
BC lawyers can use this digital template to prepare Fee Agreements for their clients. The agreement sets out the understanding between the parties with respect to:
- billing rates of the lawyer(s) working on the file,
- methods of calculating legal fees,
- disbursements and expenses,
- interest charges on account balances,
- retainer and contingency arrangements,
- delinquent payments.
This Fee Agreement template is intended solely for use in the Province of British Columbia.
Last Updated: 31-March-2021