Are you looking for business space to lease in British Columbia? Prepare an Offer to Lease Commercial Premises with this easy-to-use template.
The Offer to Lease covers various provisions that will be contained in the formal lease, including:
- use of business premises,
- initial term of the lease, and any rights of renewal,
- required hours of operation,
- tenant's additional costs,
- events which constitute default by the tenant,
- improvements and alterations.
This British Columbia Offer to Lease Commercial Premises
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016