BC landlords, rent out office or retail premises to a tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This lease is a triple net lease carefree to the landlord, and the tenant is responsible for paying all costs associated with the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Clauses outlining abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien.
- The tenant must provide an estoppel certificate on request by the landlord.
This British Columbia Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.