British Columbia Strata Alteration Agreement
Before you start those renos on your strata unit, make sure your strata council approves. Approach them with this Alteration and Indemnification Agreement to get their okay.
- The strata owner agrees to indemnify the strata corporation and assumes full responsibility if there is any damage to the common elements of the strata because of the renovations.
- The renovations must comply with the approved specifications.
- The owner agrees to pay any increase in the strata's insurance coverage resulting from the renovations.
- The Agreement complies with the Strata Property Act.
- Failure to get approval of your renovations first could be costly.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Last Updated: 18-February-2022