British Columbia Strata Unit Tenancy Agreement (Vancouver)
Rent out a strata unit in Vancouver, British Columbia with this downloadable Tenancy Agreement template.
The Tenancy Agreement contains standard provisions such as:
- which parking and storage areas are included in the rental,
- restrictions on vehicle maintenance on the property,
- procedure for giving notice to the landlord and the strata association,
- tenant's responsibility for maintaining building security,
- tenant's responsibility for obtaining contents insurance,
- tenant's liability for damage to the strata unit or common areas,
- restrictions on waterbeds.
The Tenancy Agreement is specifically worded for Vancouver, but can be easily customized for other cities and locations in B.C. Get your copy now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016