British Columbia Subscription for Shares and Warrants under Offering Memo
Is your company offering common shares and warrants to investors under an offering memorandum in B.C.? Download this easy template Share Subscription Agreement for your investors to complete.
- The purchaser represents that it is purchasing the securities for its own account and not for the benefit of another party.
- The securities are being offered subject to certain registration and prospectus exemptions in the jurisdictions in which the securities are offered.
- The securities will not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. citizens.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the investment is speculative and involves a high degree of risk, and the purchaser warrants that it is able to bear the economic risk.
- The document includes certificate registration and delivery instructions, as well as Form 45-103F3, Risk Acknowledgement.
To get your copy of the British Columbia Subscription for Shares and Warrants under Offering Memorandum, just add it to your cart, check out, and then download the form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016