Prepare a business plan for expanding your business with this template Business Plan to Fund Expansion Through Debt and Equity Financing.
- The Plan contemplates raising expansion capital through a combination of debt (through a business loan from a bank or other lender) and equity financing (from investors, in exchange for share equity).
- The share subscription price would be allocated between common and preferred shares.
- The buy-out strategy provides that a percentage of the preferred shares will be redeemed each year from annual cash flows.
- The Business Plan includes a financial model and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your proprietary information, such as financial data.
- Each section of this Business Plan template contains instructions to help you complete the document.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your proposal is likely to succeed. This Business Plan to Fund Expansion Through Debt and Equity Financing
template is available in MS Word format and is totally editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016