California Extension of Residential Lease
CA landlords, extend the period of a lease on a residential rental property with this California Extension of Residential Lease Agreement template.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- Rent will be paid monthly at the rate agreed to by the parties.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain in force.
- This agreement is for residential properties only. It should not be used for a commercial lease.
- This form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable and easy to use.
- Intended for use only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 15-September-2021