Lease a house or apartment in California to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions governing residential rentals such as:
- how and when the rent, the security deposit and other charges are to be paid;
- who is responsible for maintenance and repairs;
- what happens if the property is abandoned by the tenant;
- any assignment or subletting by the tenant requires the landlord's consent;
- provisions covering pets on the premises;
- the landlord's remedies if the tenant breaches any of the lease conditions;
- the tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance;
- procedure for early termination of the lease.
The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure
form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report
, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
This California Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016