California Payment Bond Claim Notice (Public Works)
Make a claim for payment for improvements to a public project with this California Payment Bond Claim Notice (Public Works), under Civil Code Sec. 8600 et seq.
- This Notice must be served on the bond principal and surety, to notify them that the contractor is making a claim against the bond for outstanding amounts due for labor, services or materials.
- The digital template also includes a Release of Payment Bond Claim Notice (Public Works), to be given after the claim has been paid in full.
- This is a reusable legal form. Buy it, download it, use it as often as you like.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 23-June-2022