California Rental Property Management Agreement
Draw up a contract to manage a residential premises with this California Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake eviction proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The property owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property, including claims arising from the owner not making full disclosure about the property.
- The owner is responsible for carrying public liability, property damage and worker's compensation insurance (as required).
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This California Rental Property Management Agreement
is downloadable and fully editable.