Rent out a house, suite or duplex in California to a tenant with this easy-to-use Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- The Agreement can be used for monthly or weekly tenancies.
- Late fees will be charged on overdue rent payments.
- The landlord has the right to submit a negative credit report if the tenant fails to pay the rent or other charges on time.
- Restrictions on water filled furniture.
- Provisions for rental of a storage unit and/or parking stall.
- The agreement contains a disclosure concerning registered sex offenders (Megan's Law disclosure).
- A Premises Condition Report is also included and should be used for the walkthrough with the tenant prior to the start of the tenancy, and again following move-out.
This California Residential Tenancy Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016