Rent a room on a month-to-month basis with this California Rooming House Rental Agreement.
- The agreement contains provisions for renting either a furnished or unfurnished room.
- The landlord is responsible for paying for all utilities.
- The rooming tenant agrees to conserve his/her use of electricity and water.
- A daily fee will be charged for guests who stay beyond a certain number of days.
- Pets are not allowed, except animals trained to assist a disabled person.
- The tenant must use the common areas in a responsible manner.
- The form contains a lead paint disclosure as required by federal law.
This California Rooming House Rental Agreement
is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016