California Vacation Property Rental Agreement
Rent out your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in California with this Vacation Property Rental Agreement.
- The renter is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises. The renter indemnifies the owner against injury (including death), loss of or damage to the renter's property other than that caused by the direct actions of the owner or its representatives.
- The contract specifies fees for cancellation of the reservation after a certain date, for early check-in and late check-out.
- The owner has the right to use the security deposit if required for repairing damage caused by the renter's party or for excessive cleaning required by the renter's failure to maintain the property.
- There are numerous miscellaneous provisions governing use of the property, including: refund policy, pets, smoking, use of pool/patio and firepit, prohibition on fireworks, trash and recycling, and parking.
- The form also includes a schedule of items to be completed at check-out time. Failure to complete these items can result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- This Vacation Property Rental Agreement is intended for use in the State of California.
- Template provided in MS Word format, fully editable to meet your unique needs.
Last Updated: 15-May-2019