This sample set of Campus Housing Rules and Regulations can be used by student housing offices in colleges and universities across North America.
The Rules & Regulations establish the house policies in effect from time to time with respect to the use and occupancy of the housing facility, and are to be followed by all students living in the facility. The rules include:
- restrictions on noise, disturbance of other tenants, and illegal activities,
- parking and maintenance of vehicles,
- use of recreational facilities,
- conduct of the tenant's guests while on the premises,
- use and maintenance of housing units, furniture and common areas.
The Campus Housing Rules and Regulations template is available as a fully editable and customizable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016