Accredited Investors Checklist and Representation Letter | Canada
Prepare an Accredited Investors Checklist and Representation Letter for a private offering of securities with this downloadable template for Canadian securities.
- The checklist sets out all of the classifications of investors which are defined as accredited investors by National Instrument 45-106.
- Any person, corporation or entity subscribing for the securities must complete the form and return it to the issuer.
- The subscriber must also make certain representations to the issuer regarding whether they are a Canadian resident, and on what basis they are purchasing the securities.
- This template is available in MS Word format and can be easily edited to meet your needs.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 19-July-2021