Do an appraisal on a developed commercial property in Canada with this Appraisal Report for Commercial Property form.
This appraisal report is for determining fair market value of the property. The appraisal contains:
- a list of contingent and limiting conditions which may affect the accuracy of the appraisal;
- description of the property;
- valuation based on three approaches: Cost Approach, Direct Sales Comparison Approach and Income Approach;
- the Cost Approach considers the current replacement value of the improvements, less depreciation, in combination with the current value of the land as if vacant;
- the Direct Sales Comparison Approach analyzes recent market action on comparable properties;
- the Income Approach or Capitalization Method capitalizes the estimated annual net income from the property at an appropriate rate into an indication of the capital value of the property.
Download the Canada Appraisal Form for Commercial Property. You can reuse this template and customize it for your unique needs.
Last Updated: 18-April-2021