Channel Partner Agreement | Canada
Sign up channel partners to sell your services with this Channel Partner Agreement template for companies based in Canada.
- The channel partner will sign up subscribers for the provider's business networking services and solutions, in return for an ongoing commission payable on the recurring monthly revenue.
- The network service provider authorizes the channel partner to market services for third parties which the provider is authorized to sell, and grants the channel partner a limited license to use trademarks and logos of such third parties.
- All customer orders must be approved by the provider at its discretion, before being considered as a sale.
- The contract includes a confidentiality clause to protect confidential information of the provider and third parties.
- The channel partner agrees not to contact the service provider's clients to induce them to change services.
- This legal contract is governed by the laws of Canada.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 19-January-2021