Park managers, rent out city park facilities to the public for private functions with this City Park Facility Rental Agreement for Canada.
Terms and conditions of the rental include:
- The rental is for a specified area of the park only.
- The renter is responsible for clean-up and trash removal.
- Restrictions on use of nails, tacks, staples, spikes, etc. to secure tablecloths to picnic tables.
- No posts or stakes to be used.
- Access to public toilets.
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
- Dogs are allowed in designated areas only.
- Restrictions on alcohol use.
This Canada City Park Facility Rental Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018