IT service providers, prepare a Computer System Implementation Agreement with this template form for Canada.
- The contract covers the sale and purchase of computer hardware, license of operating and applications software, contracting of maintenance and support services, installation of hardware and software, and implementation of the system.
- The customer is responsible for site preparation.
- The supplier is responsible for installation, configuration, data conversion and functionality testing.
- Risk of loss remains with the supplier until all equipment has been delivered to the customer's site.
- The supplier will act as primary contractor and assume responsibility for all components of the system.
This Canada Computer System Implementation Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016