Consulting Services Agreement | Canada
No matter what type of consulting services you provide, you need a good standard contract template. Download this Canada Consulting Services Agreement for your business.
- The contract is non-exclusive. The consultant is free to provide consulting services to other clients or to be retained by other companies which may compete directly with the client's business.
- The consultant agrees to disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Either party may terminate the agreement on proper notice.
- Reports and other data generated by the consultant are the property of the client, and the client retains all proprietary rights in the data.
- The Agreement can be used in all Canadian provinces and territories.
- Provided in MS Word format so you can easily tailor it for your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 14-March-2021