Hire an independent sales agent with this downloadable Contract Offer Letter for Canadian businesses.
The company offers to retain the agent as a sales representative (on an independent contractor basis) for one of its locations in Canada. The letter sets out:
- the territory allocated to the sales agent,
- sales quotas to be met,
- commission rate, draws, and base consulting fee,
- expenses and travel allowance,
- probation period,
- independent contractor issues,
- exclusivity of sales agent's services,
- confidentiality, non-solicitation and non-competition clauses,
- protection of the Company's business opportunity.
This Canada Contract Offer to Independent Sales Agent template can be used in any Canadian province or territory.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021