Sell the rights to a domain registered in Canada with this Domain Name Purchase Agreement.
- The seller (vendor) transfers to the purchaser the registration rights to a particular domain name.
- The vendor agrees to transfer the domain to the purchaser upon receipt of the purchase price.
- The purchaser acknowledges having read the ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP).
- The vendor makes no warranties regarding the domain name.
- The purchaser indemnifies the vendor against claims of alleged infringement, misuse, or violations of the UDRP.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian laws.
This Canada Domain Name Purchase Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to edit with your particulars.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016