End User License Agreement | Canada
Canadian software developers, license your software apps for use on single computers with this easy-to-use Canada End User Software License Agreement (EULA).
- The software can only be installed on one computer.
- The end user is a licensed user only, and is not purchasing rights to the software.
- The license is governed by Canadian copyright laws and can be used by developers across Canada. A French language version may be required for use in Quebec.
- Fully editable so you can customize it for your business.
- The form is available as a MS Word template. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 24-July-2018