Canada Franchise Agreement for Autobody Repair Service
Prepare a Franchise Agreement for an Autobody Repair Service with this comprehensive template for Canadian franchisors.
- The franchise business offers automotive body repair services, such as dent removal, scratch repair, and other small repairs.
- The franchisee is granted the right to use the franchisor's business marks and system in operating the autobody repair business.
- The franchisor has the option to renew the term of the Agreement for up to 10 years in addition to the initial term.
- The franchisor is responsible for providing training and assisting the franchisee in establishing the business.
- In addition to the franchise fee, the franchisee will pay a continuing royalty, calculated as a percentage of gross sales, and make monthly contributions for advertising.
This Canada Franchise Agreement for Autobody Repair Service
template is fully editable to fit your business model.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016