Horseback Riding Release Form | Canada
Protect yourself against legal claims for injuries from horseback riding, show jumping, or other equestrian activities with this Horseback Riding Release Form for Canada.
- The Release form should be signed by all students and riders before taking part in any lessons or riding activities.
- The rider releases the stable owner â„ horse owner and all related parties from any and all liability.
- The rider acknowledges the risks and assumes all responsibility for those risks.
- The rider waives any claims s/he may have for loss of or damage to property, or injury or death to the rider or any animal owned by the rider.
- The Release form is available in MS Word format and is fully editable. Download it immediately after you purchase it.
- The Horseback Riding Release can be used in most provinces and territories of Canada except Quebec.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018