Inventory Security Agreement | Canada
Extend credit to your customers and secure payment of your accounts with this customizable Inventory Security Agreement for Canadian suppliers.
- The Agreement covers the customer's purchase of inventory, parts and accessories from the supplier.
- The supplier is given a security interest over all of the customer's present and future inventory, accounts, assets and property.
- Title to all inventory supplied remains with the supplier until the customer has paid in full.
- The customer may only sell the goods in the ordinary course of its business.
- This legal contract template is downloadable and editable to fit your business needs.
- Governed by Canadian laws and intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 25-September-2021