Joint Venture and Land Development Agreement | Canada
Set up a joint venture between a land developer and a land owner to develop a property with this Joint Venture and Land Development Agreement for Canadian projects.
- The Agreement dictates how the parties will develop, construct and market a major project on the subject property.
- The parties will incorporate a new corporation to hold the land as bare trustee on behalf of the joint venture.
- The trustee corporation will be managed by the land developer.
- The parties are not partners, agents or legal representatives of each other.
- The parties agree not to resort to any action to partition the property.
- All listing and sale prices will be mutually determined by both parties.
- Each party has a right of first refusal to purchase the other party's interest.
A joint venture to develop land is a major undertaking and the underlying agreement needs to address all of the salient issues. Get this Canada Joint Venture and Land Development Agreement for your project.
Last Updated: 06-May-2021