Letter of Intent to Purchase Real Estate | Canada
When buying real estate there is work that needs to be done or financing that needs to be in place before the transaction is complete. That's when you need this Letter of Intent.
- This template can be used anywhere in Canada.
- The Letter of Intent indicates to the seller, the lender, contractors and suppliers that you are committed to complete the deal.
- The LOI outlines the conditions that the buyer and seller have negotiated and are willing to put in writing.
- The purchase would be conditional upon the buyer obtaining sufficient mortgage financing to cover the purchase price of the property.
- Available as a downloadable and customizable MS Word document.
- Intended to be used only in Canada.
Last Updated: 14-June-2022