Canada License to Occupy Business Centre
Rent shared office space to start-up businesses in a business centre or incubator in Canada with this License to Occupy Agreement
- The Agreement can be used for monthly or weekly rentals.
- The renter (licensee) is provided with temporary office space and shares meeting and conference rooms with other occupants.
- The business centre provides receptionist, telephone, photocopier, fax, Internet and wireless connections.
- The licensee pays a proportionate share of the utility costs for the space occupied.
- Occupants are responsible for insuring their own property.
- The licensee indemnifies the business centre against claims or damages arising from its use of the space or from any breach of the Agreement.
- The laws of landlord and tenant do not apply to this Agreement.
If you run a business centre, you need a good rental agreement that addresses your unique needs. Download the Canada License to Occupy template now.
Last Updated: 26-October-2017