Canada Nanny Employment Agreement
Hire a nanny to work with your family with this Nanny Employment Agreement for Canada.
- This template contract can be used for Canadian employees or for foreign workers emigrating to Canada.
- The agreement contains all the standard provisions required by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC).
- The employer agrees to provide health care insurance until the nanny is eligible for provincial health insurance.
- The employer will deduct the necessary remittances, including income tax, employment insurance and CPP or Quebec Pension Plan (as applicable).
- The employer is responsible for paying any recruitment or placement fees involved in obtaining the nanny's services.
- This template includes provisions for live-in and live-out nannies.
Add the Nanny Employment Agreement to your cart and check out. You'll be able to download the contract immediately after your payment goes through.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016