Rental Investment Pool Manager Agreement | Canada
Hire a rental manager to oversee the rentals of strata lots in a vacation rental investment pool with this Rental Manager Agreement for Canadian properties.
- The strata lot owner agrees to honour the rental bookings made by the manager.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against any claims or damages due to the owner's failure to honour any booking.
- The use and rental of the unit will comply with applicable legislation governing hotel accommodation rentals.
- The manager is responsible for collecting rents, paying expenses and managing the revenues generated from rentals of the unit.
- The manager will pay related costs and expenses from rental funds collected, such as maintenance, utilities, valet, laundry services, etc.
- Net revenues will be paid to the owner on a monthly basis.
- The manager will provide audited annual financial statements.
- This contract template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 02-August-2021