Share Escrow and Pledge Agreement | Canada
Escrow shares issued under a private placement in Canada with this downloadable template agreement.
- The agreement is between a purchaser of shares, the issuing corporation and the escrow agent (trustee).
- The issuer is lending the purchaser part of the purchase price for the shares.
- The purchaser then pledges the shares as security for repayment of the loan and places them in escrow with the trustee.
- This is a Canadian legal document that can be used in any province of Canada except Quebec.
- The form is available as a MS Word template and can be modified to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018