VAR Agreement for Computer Resellers | Canada
Write your distributor contracts quickly and easily with this downloadable Value Added Reseller (VAR) Agreement for computer dealers in Canada.
- Mutual confidentiality and indemnification provisions.
- Limitation of the manufacturer's liability.
- Export controls.
- Dispute resolution provisions.
- Procedure for submission and acceptance of orders.
- Manufacturer's warranties on hardware and software.
- Reseller's right to sublicense software to customers, which includes a sample form of sublicense as a schedule.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian laws and can be used in most provinces and territories except for Quebec, where a French language translation may be required.
- The contract form is available in MS Word format and can be easily modified to fit your specific needs.
Last Updated: 25-October-2018