Canada Website Affiliate Agreement
Does your website run an affiliate program? Make sure you clearly state the terms of the program with this Website Affiliate Agreement for Canadian websites.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- method for tracking click-throughs from the affiliate site to the owner's site;
- affiliate's use of logos and trade marks belonging to site owner;
- rate of commissions paid on click-throughs;
- site owner's disclaimer and limitation of liability;
- indemnity of site owner by affiliate;
- confidentiality provisions;
- use of links by affiliate.
The Canada Website Affiliate Agreement is fully editable to fit your circumstances. Provided in MS Word format, and can be converted to html for online use.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016