Casting Director Services Agreement
Sign up a casting director for your next motion picture production with this Casting Director Services Agreement.
- The casting director is retained on an independent contractor basis, and is not being hired as an employee.
- The film's producer will own all rights to the results and proceeds of the casting director's services with respect to the motion picture, and will have an exclusive perpetual right to use the same.
- The casting director will be entitled to screen credit.
- The casting director is responsible for preparing the actors' deal memos but will not be responsible for preparing the employment contracts.
- The producer has final approval over any cast deals which involve overscale pay, main title credits, or additional compensation.
- The casting director will be provided with suitable office space and will be reimbursed for reasonable expenses, excluding any travel expenses.
- The parties agree to submit any disputes to binding AFMA arbitration.
You can pay a lawyer hundreds of dollars to prepare the same legal contract. Or you can purchase this Casting Director Services Agreement template and do it yourself.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016