Rent a house or apartment in the Cayman Islands to a tenant with this Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- This template can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished premises.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the rental unit in a clean, safe and habitable condition.
- The tenant is responsible for paying all utility charges.
- The tenant is obligated to protect the property and to pay for all damages to the premises.
- The tenant is responsible for insuring his â„ her personal property.
- The landlord is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior, fixtures, plumbing, heating, cooling, etc.
- The landlord must pay all property taxes and maintain adequate insurance on the building.
- The template includes an Inventory Report for a furnished premises.
This Cayman Islands Residential Tenancy Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016