China Consulting Services Agreement
Provide business consulting services to clients in China with this Consulting Services Agreement for foreign consultants doing business in the PRC.
- The consultant will be paid a fixed consulting fee, payable upon receipt of the invoice by the customer.
- There are confidentiality provisions to protect against disclosure of the client's confidential information by the consultant.
- If a party breaches the Agreement, it is liable for compensatory damages to the other party.
- The parties agree to binding arbitration in the event of a dispute.
- The customer has ownership of any intellectual property arising out of the performance of the Agreement.
- This is an English-language legal form. A Chinese translation of the document may be required to ensure its validity under the laws of People's Republic of China.
The Consulting Services Agreement is a digital template which can be edited to fit your unique circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016